Fidelity Bank transfer code on Phone/mobile makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS or USSD right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. Fidelity Bank’s instant banking is hassle free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With Fidelity Bank mobile transfer code various transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, BVN and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
With Fidelity Bank Instant Banking, you can make a maximum transaction of N200,000 daily from your phone. The limit to airtime purchase is N20,000.
- Transfer money with First Bank Code
- Airtime Transfer and Account balance
- Code to transfer Money from Uba to Other Bank
What You Need to Know About Fidelity Bank Mobile Transfer Code
- Every fidelity bank account holders can use this service.
- Your phone number must be registered with the bank to use this service.
- Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, and MTN subscribers can use this service.
- The service is available to use 24 hours a day.
Other Benefits of the Fidelity bank USSD feature
- Pay your bills with ease on your phone
- Can perform balance enquiry
- Update your BVN anytime you want
- Block all of your stolen cards
- Select email and SMS alerts for sure.
- Can change your PIN
How to Transfer Money with Fidelity Bank Transfer Code on Phone
- Dial *770# on your smartphone.
- Pick “1” from your phone screen.
- Then enter your Fidelity bank NUBAN account number.
- You will need to create your 4-digit PIN to authorize transactions.
Congrats! You can now begin enjoying Instant Banking.
To transfer cash to any account, kindly dial *770*Account*Amount#.
For example, to use Fidelity transfer code to other banks, *700*3467993388*5000#.
Follow the on-screen command and enter your 4-digit PIN to complete transaction.
Fidelity Bank Code Airtime Recharge Code
To use the airtime transfer code to load airtime on your phone or your family and friends phone.
For example, to recharge your phone with airtime, kindly dial *770*Amount#.
E.g to recharge N5000, dial *770*5000# and press “send”.
How to Dial Fidelity Bank Balance Code on Phone to know Your Account Balance
Dial *770*0# to check your account balance. It really is that simple.
You can achieve more with Fidelity Bank Transfer code, just dial *770# to see new things!
Using the Fidelity Bank mobile app
The Fidelity Bank mobile app is another awesome and simple way to make all your financial transactions with internet connection on your phone. All you need to do is to access the app on your smartphone.
How to activate and download the Fidelity mobile app
- Download the Fidelity Mobile app from PlayStore for Android Users,
For IOS users, Download from Apple store
Blackberry users, can also click here to download from their official app store.
- Tap on the “Sign-up“ button
- Type in all of the information required and submit.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone (linked with your account) containing your Fidelity bank account number.
- Follow the onscreen command after this.
- The next step is to head over to any branch of Fidelity bank closest to you to complete your activation.
- Or you can locate and use your Fidelity ATM card to complete the process.
How to use the Fidelity bank mobile app to transfer funds
- Find the app from your application list and tap on the “send money” button
- Type in all the recipients information and wait for account confirmation
- Type in the amount and your 4 digit PIN code and click “Submit”
- Launch your application and click on the “Send money” button
- Once you have completed this successfully, you will be notified immediately.
Other benefits of using the Fidelity bank mobile app
- You can access and explore all of the accounts you run (Current, Fixed Deposit, Savings Account etc.)
- Buy Airtime easily
- Clear away your bills without stress
- Repay for the use of your Fidelity Credit Card
- Make payments for flight services both locally and internationally
- Locate ATM services and have access to Fidelity Bank branches without stress.
- For maximum security, you can use the Fingerprint authentication feature for increased security.
The Fidelity bank USSD and applications improves all of your banking experiences to the maximum and ensures you work safer and smarter. I am glad you now know the best ways on how to use the Fidelity Bank Transfer Code on Phone to transfer money to other banks and other fidelity banks. I sincerely know this feature will work for you. For more information, kindly drop us a comment below.