You can get followers on instagram for free if you are just starting out or you are an old member of the large social network.
Posting pictures daily and sending follow request with few people following back can be pretty depressing and could cause you to stop looking for ways on how to gain followers on instagram free.
In this post today, you will learn how to get 1000 free followers on instagram as a complete newbie and ways by which you can begin your train of 100 free instagram followers trial.
Does this sound interesting to you?
The lack of solid social media marketing can stop you from getting free instagram likes fast even on your cutest pictures, nullify your instagram followers booster free and render your search for free instagram followers fast.
This article will be revealing to you SECRETS of how you can get followers on instagram for free and getting them to interact with your posts, pictures and shout out. You might notice here that lots of the ideas are focused on increasing engagement (comments and likes), and here’s why: lasting engagement naturally increases followership numbers
As you implement each strategy, you must understand that nothing beats regular posting of creative, engaging and relevant images that your audience love. Feel free to use the tips freely but don’t forget that engagement should always be your underlying goal.
- How To Download From Waptrick One En Game Website
- Top 50 Sites To Download Free Movies HD in English
- How Can You Make Money Online with 1000 naira
- Latest Online Money Making Opportunities
How to Get Followers on Instagram for Free
- Use hashtags like #l4l (Like for like), #tagforlikes, #F4F(Follow for follow), #instafollow,#FF (Follow Friday), and #followback.
- Ensure you like hundreds of random pictures from people in your target audience. Because for every 100 likes you do on random pictures, you receive at least 6.1 more followers.
Isn’t that great?
- Create, plan and stage a contest on Instagram.
An easy way to do jumpstart this is to post an appealing image promoting the contest and then ask people to like it in order to enter.
- Do you own other social media handles? Promote your Instagram account on them! Fill people in on what they can expect once they begin following you (e.g., coupons, gift cards, behind-the-scenes photos, motivational talks, sneak peeks, Nollywood movies etc.)
- Like and Comment on other users’ photos (try to repost them too). This is one of the most natural ways to gain new followers.
- You should use popular hashtags to feature your images in search. Some popular ones I have tried and seen work are #love, #cake #dog #instagood, #tbt and #photooftheday.
- Ensure you post photos at 5pm or 2am. Online Research shows that these are the most effective periods to post.
- Log in, Search for and follow other users who are using popular hashtags like #followme, #F4F and #likeforlike. A lot of them will certainly follow you back!
- Quality beats quantity; this is exceptionally true when it comes to free instagram followers instantly. Edit your profile to leave only the best images that captivates your style and personality.
No one will follow someone with thousands of pointless images of pets, food or other random shots.
- Ensure you utilize Mayfair filter. Track Maven’s Fortune 500 Instagram Report process that, it’s the single most effective filter for marketers.
Looking for more ways to get followers on instagram for free….Continue reading
- Complete your bio. Include hash tags and relevant keywords while placing a link back to your site without appearing or looking spammy. This ensures that whoever read your profile will be happy to follow you!
- When you upload your pictures, ask questions in the captions. This is a great way to boost engagement.
- Create posts on Sundays. This period is a time when the fewest images are posted. So posting then may give your images more visibility and you gain instagram followers free.
- Being consistent is #14 on our list of how to get more followers on instagram free. The key here is ti understand why you’re posting, and who you’re posting for.
Discover what works for you and keep going at it and your follower count will grow organically.
- Remember to use CTA (calls to actions) in your photo captions.
Get your followers glued to their screens by requesting them take a further step/action (e.g, “Let me know your thoughts using the comment section below”).
- Avoid Fear, dare to post often. While you there are rumours that say businesses that post many times a day receive lower overall engagement, research has proven otherwise.
Union Metrics research has proven that there is no relationship between the number of images posted and the engagement received….at least not a bad one.
- Ensure you follow all of your suggested users.
Head over to your settings and tap the gear icon on the upper right of your screen.
Tap ‘Find and invite friends’, and then click on ‘Suggested Users’.
- To master the art of how to get free followers on instagram, Use Piqora. This helps you to see which kind of pictures are gaining leads and having the highest engagement…. Once you discover them, and then post more of them.
- Use geotagging. It works best for local business owners.
What happens is that each time you geotag your photos, others who post photos in your region will come across your images on the location’s page.
This is an awesome method of grabbing the attention of local users.
- Use later option to schedule and publish your Instagram posts without hassle and to reach a wider audience.
Consistent Posting is key to growing your follower count over time.
Get followers on instagram for free with more tips from Techknowmoto…… keep reading
- Engage your audience once you have their attention.
This is really important. In fact, all strategies, tips and tricks in the world can’t compete with true engaging on the platform.
Engagement include liking photos (intentionally/unintentionally),and leaving thoughtful comments. Regularly find new people to follow and engage with and responding to questions and comments.
- Combine 3-10 photos into a collage to maximize engagement.
You can use an helpful tool like PicFrame to combine up to 5,6,7,20 or more photos or videos.
- Ask an instagram influencer (be it local; Nigerian or International) to tag or mention your product.
To get followers on instagram for free, ask an influential Instagram user who has used, tested and liked your product for a mention. It might just work…and will likely result in hundreds/thousands of new followers.
- You should post photos of things that are blue. A couple of researchsuggests these get 24% more likes than photos that are red or orange.
- Create posts on Wednesdays: Images posted in Wednesday receive a bit more engagement than others posted during the remaining days of the week.
- Make sure you use the word ‘comment’ in your captions. Research like that suggests these get a little more comments than those without.
- Take images with faces and upload them. Dan Zarella argued that images with faces receive 35% increase in likes than those without.
- Tag other users in your photos when relevant/needed.
This display the photos in the users’ feeds, and makes it more likely they’ll share them.
- Take, and Upload only lighter photo. The lighter, the better.
- Create a branded hashtag. Think of a creative yet simple hashtag and encourage your followers to use it when posting photos related to your business.
This encourages your fans to engage and reach your brand, and increase your brand visibility at the same time.
- Wait for the perfect moments to share behind-the-scenes photos.
Sincere photos speak much about the personalities behind your brand success. Share photos/images that show there are real people behind your logo.
- Occasionally invite a guest to post on your account.
If you have access to an IG influential connector, consider asking him or her to guest post on your account.
This is a proven strategy for sending your engagement through the roof; not to mention all the free and new followers you will gain.
- You should encourage and support your followers by sharing their images especially ones where they’ve mentioned your company or your product(s).
This will allow others to share photos of your products and be encouraged in hopes of a reshare.
- Avoid adding filters to all of your images. Personally, I have discovered that images with no filters get the best of engagement.
This is because you appear more REAL than with filters.
- Give more exposure to your Instagram account by promoting it to your email subscribers.
Occasionally share a captivating image in your newsletter and link it up to your IG account.
- Include your Instagram username on your physical marketing materials such as product sheets, signs, car decals, etc.
- Start following very Facebook friend you have on Instagram, and many(if not all) will follow you back.
To achieve this task, simply head over to your Instagram profile and tap on the 3 dots in the top right of your screen. Click on “Find Friends” and then “Find friends on Facebook”.
- Don’t shy away from structures and edges in your photos. Use them as images with edges receive 125% increase in likes than images without.
- Your images should tell a story if you hope to get followers on Instagram for free.
Employ image captions to tell a memorable and engaging story that will stick in the mind of your followers for a long time.
Storytelling aids in the creation of emotional connection between your brand or product and your audience. This also increases the chances of getting your image re-shared.
- If you’ve had the chance to attend live events and have taken photos, tag well-known Instagrammers for increased sharing and visibility.
- Use sites like Iconosquare (formerly Statigram) to keep an eye on the growth of your IG account. Find out which images gets the highest love from your audience and post them more often.
- Use a photo editing tool like Aviary to crop your images, make your photos better, add frames or effects!
- Use the word ‘like’ in your captions. This makes you get followers on instagram for free and there is research that has proven that these get 89% more likes.
- Effectively Plan, prepare and then act.
Like any other thing in life, effective planning, strategy and implementation is your best shot at success. Make a plan on how to get free followers on instagram.
An easy way to achieve this is to schedule posts to keep you on track.
- Share image quotes.
Image quotes share on social media are always huge. Inspirational, motivational, inspirational or humorous quotes over your images using a tool like Canva.
- Connect your Instagram account with your contact list. Tap on the 3 dots button on the top right of your screen, and select “Find friends” to connect to your contact list.
- Network with Instagram influencers for more exposure.
Search for relevant hashtags relevant to your business, and pinpoint users with high follower counts and engagements.
Drop meaningful engaging comments on their posts, and start developing relationships. You never know where these connections will lead!
- Use tools like Crowdfire to analyze how your IG posts affect your follower/unfollower stats.
- Make co-operations with other IG users.
Find users in a same or complimentary niche who have follower count and arrange for shout out or mentions to help build each other’s audience.
- using a special to hashtag, create challenge or community to build your own community.
Remember, That the numbers of high followers you have is useless if you don’t take time to interact and engage. And in the end, converting followers to lifelong customers is the ultimate goal.
If you do not like free options or want to mazimize your followers fast, you might consider buying instagram followers.
How to Buy Instagram Followers
You can buy instagram followers from the following sites:
These 50 tips on how to get followers on instagram for free will help you create, and build audience and speed lasting engaging with your followers that leads to greater conversion over time.