NIS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form for NIS is out now – You can Apply Here Now for Nigerian Immigration Service job on – www.nisrecruitment.org.ng – Nigerian Immigration Service 2018/2019 online application registration Portal for NIS online Recruitment.
You need no longer wait for the Nigerian immigration service recruitment; we at Techknowmoto have written a guide on another job application just for you!
Do you have a passion to serve your country with your skills? Then NIS recruitment 2017 and 2018 is your ticket to a brighter future! It is time to take a bold step by changing your life for the better! Follow nisrecruitment.org.ng to stay updated on the latest available positions.
If you want to learn how to apply for NIS 2018 recruitment, then I will advise you read this page till the end.
This particular Nis recruitment latest news 2018 is made for those who want to join Nigerian Immigration.
Apply Here for NIS Recruitment 2018/2019 at www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
So, if you’re all set to fill 2018 NIS recruitment application form, kindly read and follow our guide below
The general requirements for NIS recruitment include:
- By birth, Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen;
- Applicants must possess the requisite certificates and qualifications.
- Applicants must be between age 18-30 years
- You must not be less than 1.65m in height *for males) and 1.60m (for females);
- For men, applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87m
- Good knowledge of computer will be an added advantage.
- Applicants having one or any of the following disabilities listed below should not apply:
- Impediment in speech (dumb/stammerer),
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Awkward malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/ fracture/ deformed hands
- Limb legs
- Deaf (or hearing impaired)
- Defective eye sight (crossed eye, total blindness, and squint eye)
- Hunched back
- Physical deformity or any other medical challenges not stated above
Positions Available for Nigerian Immigration service recruitment 2018
- Superintendent Cadre: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Inspectorate Cadre: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
How to Apply for NIS recruitment 2018?
- Candidates who are interested are to visit the Nigeria immigration Service (NIS) recruitment Portal via www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Click on “Apply Here” under the Cadre/Rank which you qualify for,
- Register with a working, valid and functional email address,
- A verification link will be sent to your email,
- Open your browser, login to your email and click on the verification link. Check your “Spam folder” if you can’ find it in your inbox.
- Once your account is activated, login to your profile and finish your application free of charge.
See Other Federal Government Jobs now below:
Incoming searches for this Job:
- NIS recruitment portal 2018
- Immigration service 2018/2019
- Nigerian immigration recruitment 2017 portal
- Nigeria immigration service shortlisted candidate
- NIS recruitment latest news
- NIS recruitment gov ng
- Nigeria immigration service recruitment exam date
- List of successful candidate for Nigerian
- NIS screening date
Computer Based Test
You need to be aware that the Nigerian Immigration service recruitment CBT will be conducted for candidates who are shortlisted.
You should continue to check for the right time and date as this will be communicated to you when you’re shortlisted.
Application ends on Monday, 3rd July, 2017. Applicants who submit after deadline will not be considered.
NIS recruitment 2018/2019 is not available for now; you need to constantly check the Nigeria immigration website for the latest news about when the current year recruitment into the Nigerian Immigration service will begin.
Disregard website publication, SMS or any phone call about the Nigerian immigration service recruitment form.
Every information you see on this page about Nis recruitment 2018 is for educational purpose only and is to guide you as regards to the service general requirements and how the immigration form is to be filled.
However, you can still be notified if you need to know when the Nigerian Immigration service recruitment form update about the next stage of the recruitment process, and closing date via www.prisons.gov.ng now.
NIS Recruitment portal
Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment is one of the best working opportunities the gov has provided for Nigerian youths. You can find every bit of detail you need for the recruitment here:
It’s the official NIS recruitment portal. Do not listen or pay other websites claiming to have information about NIS recruitment. They are all scams!
Be aware that the registration process is FREE of charge! You need not pay a dime.
This official NIS portal will also offer you free and helpful tips on becoming an NIS memner. You might also find out some brief information about the history of NIS, its mission, goal, objectives, and operational structure.
Nigeria Immigration Service Possibilities
One big feature of the NIS 2018 website is the increased possibility of limitless job offers.
You will be required to provide a set of documents; you can find all the needed information about the process on the official NIS recruitment portal- www.nisrecruitment.org.ng.
Note: You must be at least up to age 18 before you can be considered for recruitment. Also, must be up to 1.65m tall (for a man), and at least 1.60m (for a woman).
You can apply for online through the official website. It’s quite easy and in fact does not require much, all it takes is that you follow the needed steps. Stay focused and you will avoid errors.
Be aware that you can directly contact NIS service management through www.nisrecruitment.org.ng should you encounter any issues. This is your chance to secure a brighter future. You can comment below and subscribe to our blog if you want NIS recruitment latest news.